How to divide your property without destroying it
One of the most common mistakes that a couple often makes is to negotiate the division of property without seeking advice from a lawyer regarding how the law treats the division of property for couples that are separating and/or divorcing.
Beryl McNeill has extensive experience in providing legal advice to clients who need to separate out their property upon separation and divorce.
She will assist you with these important questions:
- What does the law say regarding your rights and entitlements to property upon separation and/or divorce?
- How can we separate our property in a way that meets our specific needs and concerns?
- How can we separate our property and preserve our assets?
- What do we do with the home we have been living in?
- How can we divide our business in a smart way, without harming the business operations?
- How does the law treat the division of my stock options and do they need to be divided?
As a trained Collaborative divorce lawyer, Beryl brings together a team of experts to develop a strategy for each client’s unique situation. Her goal is to help clients divide their property and preserve their assets so they can move forward successfully after divorce.
Every family requires an approach that is tailored to meeting the needs of their specific situation. Call 403-410-3844 to speak with Beryl further about your specific situation.