You can achieve a fair, respectful and sensible divorce.
Divorce does not have to be damaging to your children. When developing a parenting plan, you will want to address how you can develop a parenting plan with your ex-spouse that will be the best for you and your children.
The McNeill Family Law Practice will provide you with guidance on how to:
- Minimize the negative emotional impact that a divorce can have on children
- Attend to the issues relating to your children such as how you and your spouse will co-parent your children after you have separated and divorced
- Connect you with collaboratively trained child specialists for guidance or assistance relating to issues that might impact your children during your divorce
- Connect you with collaboratively trained divorce coaches for assistance with managing non- effective communication and other patterns that you and your spouse might have as you attempt to negotiate an amicable resolution to your divorce
- Structure a parenting plan that is in the best interest of you and your children
Every family requires an approach that is tailored to meeting the needs of their specific situation. Call 403-410-3844 to speak with Beryl further about your specific situation.