You can achieve a fair, respectful and sensible divorce.
Divorce does not have to be contentious and destructive. Calgary family law lawyer, Beryl McNeill offers divorcing and separating clients a more efficient approach that preserves both personal and monetary assets.
The McNeill Family Law Practice will provide you with guidance on how to:
- Minimize the emotional and financial costs that are often associated with divorce
- Address the financial issues arising from your impending divorce
- Attend to the issues relating to your children such as how you and your spouse will co-parent your children after you have separated and divorced
- Connect you with collaboratively trained child specialists for guidance or assistance relating to issues that might impact your children during your divorce
- Connect you with collaboratively trained divorce coaches for assistance with managing non- effective communication and other patterns that you and your spouse might have as you attempt to negotiate an amicable resolution to your divorce;
- Connect you with collaboratively trained financial specialists for assistance with financial and tax matters that might be associated with your separation and divorce.
Every family requires an approach that is tailored to meeting the needs of their specific situation. Call 403-410-3844 to speak with Beryl further about your specific situation.